CONNELLY GT Water Ski- 2017 *SALE*
The GT is designed to give you more contact through the sections of the ski that control your movement. Rounded bevels in the tail combined with a short sidewall set you slightly deeper in the water. This allows you remarkable speed into the buoy without risk of blowing out the tail. V-Tech specifically designed for 36 mph speeds add a curve to the steps on the base of the ski, to increase water flow efficiency through the middle of the tunnel, while maintaining grip on the edge. More speed into the buoy and out of the turn gets you across the wake and to the next ball earlier than ever before.
- TOP GRAPHIC SHEET: Provides a great looking top and graphics and a layer of UV protection, increasing the water skis longevity.
- FIBER REINFORCED LAYER: The reinforcing fibers used in the water ski provide the strength and flex required to get you down the lake - whether you are just cruising or shredding buoys in a slalom course. We use different types, amounts and orientations of carbon and/or fiberglass depending on the skis intended use. Our high performance skis use carbon to provide the precision, control and explosive acceleration demanded by the high end skier. Our recreational skis use fiberglass for a more forgiving ride, for those just looking to get out there and have a good time.
- BINDING REINFORCEMENT
- CORE: At the heart of the ski is the core. Our upper end skis use a lightweight PVC core to provide the ultimate in weight reduction and resilience. Our recreational skis use polyurethane cores, in different densities depending on desired performance, to provide a stable and durable foundation for the ski.
- MORE UNIQUE FIBER REINFORCEMENT
- WRAPPED FIBERGLASS
- SKI BASE: Not only does the base hold the graphic layer and provide UV protection, it also provides a specific texture to help the ski perform at its best on the water at its intended level, reducing drag and directing flow where it needs to go.
Click HERE for Wiley Binding Options for your ski!