D3 Ion Ski '-BLEM
Factory Cosmetic Blem Ski
The new D3 ION has the perfect blend of speed - that we expect from today's skis - with the balance and natural equilibrium - of a traditional shaped slalom ski. The ION traces its heritage to our iconic world record setting X7, Quest, ARC and EVO lineage.
The new slightly narrower forebody makes the ION easy to ride in a balanced stance over the middle of the ski and creates better cross course angle behind the boat. The result - more time and space - into the buoy. The ION allows you to better manage speed through the turn - with better rope and line management. It provides that element of touch to regulate ski attitude and width with precision, when you are extremely early on the boat at your shortest line lengths.
The ION sweet spot is larger, with stability and balance that is extremely predictable into the edge change, turn and when accelerating out of the buoy.
ION supports skiers of all levels and at the same time exceeds the expectations of the most demanding and highest intensity skier.
The ION features:
- New Ski Shape and Narrower Forebody - Easier to ride in a balanced stance over the middle of the ski and engage the tip throughout the turn.
- Longer Sweet Spot - Sweet spot is longer, promoting stability and balance that is extremely predictable: behind the boat, during the edge change, through the turn and when accelerating out of the buoy.
- New Rocker Profile - Ski attitude is flatter with less tip rise.
- Softer Tail Bevels - Allows the tail of the ski to move throughout the turn in perfect balance with the tip.
- All Levels - Designed for skiers of all levels and at the same time exceeds the expectations of the most demanding skiers.
- Accuset Fin Block - Accurate, three-point set screws for easy fin adjustments and laser aligned fin position.
- Machined Screw Inserts - To accommodates D3, Reflex and most current binding hole patterns. All inserts are set in hard PVC anchor blocks for trouble free screw retention.
- Sizes - 64", 65", 66", 67" & 68" in Tour Red