Shipping & Returns
- Wiley’s ships the majority of our orders using Federal Express (FedEx), and on occasion the US Post Office.
- Please note that FedEx does not deliver to Post Office Box addresses.
FREE SHIPPING ON MOST CURRENT YEAR PRODUCT AND WILEY BINDINGS:
- Wiley’s offers Free Ground Shipping within the continental United States (may be FedEx or USPS) on most current model year skis, wakeboards, and select items (This does not include Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico).
- Some brand and products restrictions apply. To verify if the item you are considering purchasing qualifies for free shipping call the store at 206-762-1300 during normal business hours.
- We reserve the right to cancel the free shipping program at any time should we feel we need to.
SHIPPING COSTS ON DOMESTIC ORDERS:
Each order is custom packed by our shipping specialists to minimize the box size, dimensional weight and the overall shipping cost. For any oversized order (board, ski, etc.) we may need to contact you to confirm shipping costs. We strive to pack the boxes as securely and efficiently as possible.
Generally, orders placed by 12:00 PM PST will be be shipped the same day as long as the credit card can be confirmed, the items are in stock and ready to be shipped.
If there is a rush to get your order out, we STRONGLY encourage you to call the store at 206-762-1300 and speak to one of our customer service members.
- Please contact us at 206-762-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about international shipments.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, customs, import fees, etc. levied by your country.
- O’Neill products may only be shipped within North America (Canada, U.S.A., and Mexico).
• If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com OR 206-762-1300 to arrange for a return or exchange.
• We will issue a full refund (less shipping costs) for unused merchandise returned to our store within 30 days of purchase date. All items must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturer containers, documentation, warranty cards, manual and all accessories.
• Refunds can only be made via the method in which the order was paid.
• Closeouts, special orders or used merchandise are not returnable.
• Returns sent back C.O.D. will not be accepted.
• Shipping charges will only be refunded if the return is a result of our error.
• Send returns or exchanges to:
Wiley’s Water Sports
1417 S. Trenton
Seattle, WA 98108
– Please include a copy of the invoice, and a note with your name/contact info and brief explanation of the issue.